Thursday, February 4, 2010

Don't bite the hand that feeds you...

Caleb is VERY wise...

This morning the boys were laying on the living room floor watching cartoons in their pj's before school. I got the school clothes for everyone and came into the living room and said "Hey guys, I need you to get dressed" Noah stood up and jokingly said "Okay, okay, you don't have to be SO BOSSY"

I gave him a "did you really just say that??" type of look

Noah laughs and says "I am just joking" and proceeds to walk past me to get his clothes. While walking past me, I playfully smacked his butt. He falls down laughing and says to Caleb, who had been just watching tv this whole time, "Caleb, Caleb, tell mom she is bossy!! TELL HER SHE IS BOSSY!!"

Caleb glances from the tv to me, then looks at Noah... stares at him for a second and then, with a smirk on his face and staring Noah right in the eye, Caleb says "I love you mom"

He's not even 5 and already knows that you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

1 comment:

  1. Anne...this is genius!!!! just like the whole hollis family...each one a genius!!LOVE LOVE LOVE reading the Hollis amusing anecdotes!!! Hope you all are well and having a good year so far...
    Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete